On 05/08/2014 Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
notification of available updates (thanks to Regina and Ariel) of
dictionaries. We know this is very annoying when you install a new
version and get update notification directly.

I can volunteer for fixing this later today, unless someone else is already working on it or is available to help (it's not complex at all, I can give all steps).

This shows that we cannot simply rely on requests sent to the l10n list, since I had already applied all updates reported there. We probably need to run a global (possibly automated; again, if someone wants to help just ask) check before tagging a Release Candidate.

Regards,
  Andrea.