Hi Ariel,

> > Do I have to build all with debug=t to in order to get symbolic tables?
> > What are the necessary and not necessary steps?
>
> Symbols might be stripped. Look at LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh and make sure
> that
>
> ENABLE_SYMBOLS="TRUE"
> DISABLE_STRIP="TRUE"

My LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh have these options turned on already.

> In theory, --enable-symbols should turn on --disable-strip-solver.
>
> > Please suggest. Thanks.
>
> Are you copying the libraries with debug symbols back in your
> installation? Or are you build the whole office and taking the
> installation from instsetoo_native?

Here is how I did:
After I build & deliver in the module, I go into instsetoo_native, then
build --all -P4 -- -P4
After that, I install all packages generated with dpkg -i.
Will it work this way?  They should work the same except my way takes
longer.

> It's better to move the installation from instsetoo_native to another
> place, build the needed modules with debug symbols, then copy the

What do you mean by moving instsetoo_native to another place?
I assume that you suggest this for preserving my original installation,
which may be not necessary for me because I work in VM that is built
exclusive for AOO.

> libraries back.
>
> In old dmake modules, for example sd
>
> cd sd
> build debug=true dbglevel=2 && deliver
> cp unxlngx6/lib/*.so <office installation>/program/
>

> In make based modules, for example sw
>
> cd sw
> make -sr DEBUG=yes
> cp ../solver/420/unxlngx6/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/*sw*.so <office
> installation>/program/

Great!  Copying those files is obviously faster than re-install debian
packages.
I will try to reconfigure and build it again with a cleaner environment.