On 20/08/14 01:24, Kay Schenk wrote:

> On 08/19/2014 07:10 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>>

>> On 08/19/2014 05:00 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> the vote for our upcoming AOO 4.1.1 release ended today successfully.
>>> That means we can continue with the final preparation and can plan to
>>> release on Thursday August 21th. Or does anything prevent us from this date?
>>>
>>> Things to do:
>>> 1. upload the release bits to dist and to the SourceForge mirrors
>>> I am already working on this and everything  shoudl be available on
>>> Thursday.
>>>
>>> 2. updating the OpenOffice project page to point to the new release
>>> I will take care of it
>>>
>>> 3. updating the OpenOffice portal page (www.openoffice.org) and
>>> especially the download page to cover the new languages (ca, ca-XV, ca-XR)
>>> ??
>>
>> The preparation area, in svn in download-NEXT2, has already been
>> preliminarily tested, but needs final review and editing per the release
>> date after #1. This can "go live" early tomorrow (Wed)-- about 01:00 UTC
>> for further testing.
>
> More on this...until the binaries are accessible, we can't do complete
> testing and I won't be making changes to the "live" download area.
> Please see:
>
> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download-NEXT2/
>
> for now.

The links are looking fine as far as I can see. The structure is exactly
the same as before. Only the version number will change. The only new
part is that we have 3 more languages but this looks as well.

The files are there but in staging mode. The plan is to remove the
staging bit when we are ready. I don't think that we need a lot of
testing here. It should be straight forward.

Juergen