On 22/08/2014 Amali Praveena Soban Kumar wrote:
Can you create a wiki account for me, please? i thought i had one, but no.

Sure. Account created, you will get a temporary password in a few minutes.

i found this link in the wiki page below login button
<userlogin-helplink2> ,which needs fixing.

Indeed it needs fixing. I haven't had the time to investigate what the root cause is, I remember seeing a notice in the Release Notes about customized "Login Help" pages in a recent upgrade and that probably broke the link layout.

Regards,
  Andrea.