Am 09/06/2014 05:38 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
On 03/08/2014 Kay Schenk wrote:
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/projects/native-lang-new.html

I see work on this has stopped, but the page was rather OK and a good
replacement for
http://www.openoffice.org/projects/native-lang.html

Ok, back to these ideas above. In my mind --
maintained -> current, and current -> maintained so these are one in the
same from a logical standpoint despite nuances in definition.
In a similar fashion, outdated -> unmaintained -> help wanted.

"Help wanted" is much clearer to people who are casually scanning the
page and who are, in most cases, not native English speakers. So I tried
to implement that. Similarly, I changed "Distribution" into "OpenOffice
availability" since I find it clearer for non-native speakers.

So why not just call it "unmaintained" and provide some further
explanation by what is meant by this versus a separate entry in the
table.

I completed the table with the recommended workflow for updating a
translation.

Mostly, I am just trying to keep the maintenance and general
understanding of this page simpler for everybody.

I think it's pretty good now. Any other fixes to do before we replace
the old native-lang.html with this one?

yes, I remember now that there were discussions but IMHO at the end only about minor things. So, let's use the new webpage now ad improve over the time when something is still unclear.

Marcus