Hi Martin,

On 11.09.2014 13:07, Martin Tille wrote:
Hi Oliver, hello Dev Team,

first, sorry I forgot to subscribe, I catched up with that now.

no problem.
I also forgot to look in advance, if the posting was moderated.

I also made some experiments and found the error. I'm going to
change/describe the steps at the wiki page within the next 2 days.

The mistake was to use a Windows subversion programm (from apache
itself) svn, version 1.8.10 (r1615264) to get the sources.
Apparently the line breaks got broken because after using dos2unix
program from cygwin on some packages they could be compiled. I now
used the package subversion from cygwin directly and downloaded the
sources again. It compiles at least to gtest with the identical
configure/build settings as last time.

Yes, Windows subversion programs often change the line endings on check-out.

Thus, please use the cygwin subversion under Windows to work with the AOO subversion repository.
Would be really great, if you could update the wiki accordingly.

What are your problems in module gtest?

Best regards, Oliver.