Hi,

On 18.09.2014 12:05, Martin Tille wrote:
Hi Martin,

[snip]

Hi dev Team,

I had some time to look further but couldn't make it work. I svn'ed the
source again in a different folder, and tried different approaches to
solve it. When looking at GBUILDDIR where the helpervars are generated
it is set right, but at some later point the replacement with $S is made
and all gets wrong.
I set the variable GBUILDDIR to /home/MartinT/oo/main/solenv/gbuild/
whenever I struggled with it (+ the above mentioned correction with
versionlist.hrc) and it compiles till ucpp.
Here I get:
Entering /home/MartinT/aoo/main/ucpp

dmake:  Error: --
`./wntmsci12.pro/misc/0168229624cfac409e766913506961a8-ucpp-1.3.2.unpack' not
found, and can't be made

which is very strange because that file never exists nor will exist as
according to what I found. At the Makefile for ucpp:
# --- Files --------------------------------------------------------
TARFILE_NAME=ucpp-1.3.2
TARFILE_ROOTDIR=ucpp
TARFILE_MD5=0168229624cfac409e766913506961a8
PATCH_FILES=ucpp.patch
I could reconstruct that ucpp.patch is a diff file which probably should
be executed instead of "dmake'd".

After all I ask myself if it was only my setup, but I tried it with a
fresh installed Win7 32bit which didn't worked out either. Also the
reply from Hung Mark (16.9) that it didn't worked out for him too I must
conclude that the build of OO within Windows 7 currently isn't working
(with the steps described at the wiki).
As a sidenote, with Ubuntu it worked like a charm for me.

I give up with this and try to solve my problem (pdfs with type 1 fonts
are not correctly generated at windows) in an other way.

Unfortunately, the setup of the AOO Windows build environment is a hard task. But, I can tell you that it works on Windows 7 64bit. I am working with it since years.

I hope I will find the time to support you on setting up your AOO build environment on Windows 7 64bit.

Best regards, Oliver.