Hi Ankit,

Ankit Tekriwal schrieb:
Hi,

I am stuck in a problem while building AOO. While calling configure using
the command

SDK_PATH="/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v7.0"
./configure \
     --with-frame-home="$SDK_PATH" \
     --with-psdk-home="$SDK_PATH" \
     --with-midl-path="$SDK_PATH/bin" \
     --with-directx-home="C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft DirectX SDK (June
2010)" \
     --with-cl-home="C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio
11.0/VC/bin" \
     --with-ant-home="/cygdrive/c/apache-ant-1.9.4" \
     --with-dmake-url="
http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2"; \
     --with-epm-url="
http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz"; \
     --enable-pch \
     --disable-atl \
     --disable-activex \
     --without-junit

I see "Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0" in your configure script. I think
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Building_on_Windows is still valid: "As compiler we use Microsoft's Visual C++ 2008 SP1". That is "Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0" for me. But Oliver-Rainer mentioned in the thread linked below, "The Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 brings the compiler." So there might be another solution than Visual Studio.

We had a discussion in August, whether it is possible to tweak oowintool, see thread http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201408.mbox/ajax/%3C53FE28D6.4070205%40apache.org%3E in the mail archive.

Kind regards
Regina

I am getting the following error:

Can't find MS Visual Studio / VC++ at ./oowintool line 236.
configure: error: oowintool failed to copy CRT

Can anyone please help me regarding this as I am stuck from a while now.

Thanks,
Ankit

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Ankit Tekriwal <ankittekriwa...@gmail.com>