Hi

First of all, congrats to all by your best work in AOO. I continue using
and following the community, maintaining the pt-BR translation, but without
many time to work in the project at all.

Anyway, today i have a problem in to draw a network flow, like in MS Visio,
and I found some great stencils, already converted in image and packaged
for AOO. This is the easy part. The hard part is some shapes that haven't
in AOO, like a round square/rectangle with space to write some text as
title (at top).

Take a look in this image[1] and see some squares with "Dialer [A|B|C]". I
saw a page in the wiki[2] that explain how i can add a new shape in a new
draw file, but my question is how insert in the draw bar, inside a button
like of smile.

I believe that is a good shape to add in AOO.

In other hand, someone can give me a idea about the filter to import VISIO
files in AOO?
Since now, thanks in advanced,
Claudio

ps: Please, add my email in CC. I'm not subscribed in this list.

[1]
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/Cc751322.vcsfrl03_big(l=en-us).gif
[2]
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Create_a_New_Custom_Shape_in_Source_in_File