As a moderator of the dev list, I can't say I have noticed any reduction in
traffic. If anything its increasing.

On 1 October 2014 21:34, Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org> wrote:

> On G+ I have hold a conversation with Bruce Byfield and Jos from KDE
> about the continuation of the Apache OpenOffice community and how the
> way that the community has enter lately into a dormant stage with very
> little traffic.
>
> Althought I do seem that is an exageration, I feel that is true that
> traffic has reach its lowest in several months. I wonder what is going
> on with the community as well as overal adoption and concern of a lack
> of marketing strategy.
>
> I would love to hear from the community managers to have an evaluation.
>
> --
> Alexandro Colorado
> Apache OpenOffice Contributor
> 882C 4389 3C27 E8DF 41B9  5C4C 1DB7 9D1C 7F4C 2614

Ian

Ofqual Accredited Qualifications
<https://theingots.org/community/index.php?q=qualifications>

Headline points in the 2014, 2015, 2016 school league tables

Baseline testing and progress measures
<https://theingots.org/community/Baseline_testing_info>

The Learning Machine Limited, Reg Office, Unit 4D Gagarin, Lichfield
Road Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7GN. Reg No:
05560797, Registered in England and Wales. +44 (0)1827 305940