De: "SOC IETY" <intellba...@outlook.com>
À: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Envoyé: Mercredi 29 Octobre 2014 21:30:20
Objet: EMBEDDING YOUTUBE INTO IMPRESS

     Good afternoon, I have tried unsuccessfully to add a you tube video to a
simple

off the top of my head project just to have it done, nothing special. I have
gone to

the Oracle site & installed jmf software. Now for some reason I still can't get
the

video to embed in the presentation... I added a sample video from the library
that

comes with Windows 7 32bit, so I know it can be done but, a video embedded from

YouTube!!!!

Is it possible & how is it done?

Bruce