On 18 November 2014 15:07, Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 18/11/14 15:02, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:

> >> It is probably slow, because a lot of po/pot files have been loaded,
> >> without reindexing (command line command). I will if I can get time to
> run
> >> reindex for all projects during the weekend (normally the project admin
> >> runs the command, because he/she knows when there are bigger changes).
> >
> > I simply forgot it and have this step not on my list. Maybe we can add
> > it on https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Localization_for_developers to be
> > aware of this step in the future.

Be aware this is more than likely to change within 1-2 months, we are
looking at outsourcing pootle, and then we loose sudo. But that is not
really needed because we can download/upload what we need (as 1 zip file).

> any concerns to run the pootle refresh_stats directly on aoo40 and
> aoo40help?

Thats very ok for me. I dont have my pootle doc. here, but I remember there
was 2 commands ?

rgds
jan i.

rgds