On 19/11/14 18:16, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 18/11/2014 Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> I simply forgot it and have this step not on my list. Maybe we can add
>> it on https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Localization_for_developers to be
>> aware of this step in the future.
>
> This page (which I will call "A") has an "outdated" notice. It says that
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Localization_AOO (B) is the updated
> version, and this one in turn says that
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Localization_AOO/new_proposal (C) is
> better.
>
> Can we clarify this a bit? As things stand now (i.e., we use Pootle and
> don't have the genLang workflow enabled) which of A, B and C describes
> the current state of things and which one describes the latest ideas on
> genLang?

I used mainly (A) and noticed the outdated as well :-( It's still on my
to-do list to update the page according my notes and how I do it
currently. This is of course independent of (C). I will also take a look
on (B), I remember that this is an old page  and we started to document
our new collected knowledge on (A).

Juergen