On 21/11/2014 Raphael Bircher wrote:
The Buildbot is setted up, and ready. But we have to find consensus who
cares about the buildbot. And finaly we have to fill a issue to infra to
hand over the rights to this person(s).

It's not so easy. The machine is setup, but Andrew is still working on it, since we have the basic operating system ready but the buildbot software still has to be (1) installed and (2) connected to the master so that builds appear on http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/index.html

Hopefully I'll send the full minutes of the meeting with Infra later today, so you can get an overview of everything and see where help is needed.

Regards,
  Andrea.