Hi Rory,

it's my experience that it's better to provide direct help to a person who isn't used to a specific software. I taught using software to several people, including my mother who had never used a computer until she was 69. Today, at 81, she's fit at it. And as I understood his request, he wanted help to disable AutoText and not to be directed to someplace in the help menue. :) But I guess there's more than one way to help.

By the way, arent' too many of these auto things enabled by default? They're bound to confuse beginners.

Max