On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 10:04 PM, Rehman <rehmank...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello ! there were some question in my mind.
> 1- Can we share the 'Open Office' document with multiple users at a time ?
> want to show specific presentation to many users on their screen

​You would need to have a webserver for that. AOO webcast only generate the
htmls/css. You can upload to a internal webserver and share it with the
network.​

> 2- can we make plugins for open office or amend anything in open office ?

​Yes AOO has an API that can be used with JAVA, Javascript, Python, and a
Basic language. Look our wiki for more information about it.​

> 3-similarly can we add any component of OPEN OFFICE ?

​Yes AOO has wizards with eclipse to generate compoennts, more info about
this on our DevGuide.​

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor