On 20/01/2015 Michal Hriň wrote:
I have a meeting with my friend today, if it is possible print repaired
materials in time ...
That mess was sent to Andrea anyways, throw it from window in Belgium.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/101590593@N06/16297899626/

Of course I can only see the picture, but it doesn't look so bad, don't worry. We don't have professional marketing, so if things are slightly different in color or shape it can still be OK. From what I see, we can definitely use what you sent, so even if you don't manage to reprint them it's not that bad.

The major issue I see is that "OpenOffice" in the stickers is written in a way that resembles the old logo (bold, darker) while you had correctly used the new one (thin, light) in your drafts. The rest looks OK, printed materials are always slightly different from drafts, and be sure that we will only be grateful to you for taking care of this, nobody can criticize your work!

Regards,
  Andrea.