On 01/20/2015 05:06 AM, athithya akilan wrote:
>                                       I am Athithya akilan studying 1st
> year computer science engineering . I want to contribute in open source
> projects . I am going to develop an open source software for screen play
> writing with multiple language support . I have one year of coding
> experience in c++ . I have chosen apache as my base and i would like to
> proceed with it . So i need access for apache's source code . I request
> your help for  my first open source project . Will be waiting for your
> reply .

Information on how to obtain our source code is here:
http://openoffice.apache.org/source.html

I'm not sure what a project like this would involve but you might be
able to do it through some rather sophisticated templates with Writer.

More information:
http://www.openoffice.org/extensions/index.html

We're here to help in any case. Keep in touch.