Hi

I have no idea how many times it takes to loose credibility.....If I think
of how many times the PMC have promised to do things (like e.g. digital
signing or getting developers) it must be a high number!

I reconsidered only because I have been asked by a number of people to do
it, so at least these people assume the number is higher than 1.

If I have lost my credibility, then the solution is simple, do not vote on
me or as PMC reject my nomination. Remember both Dennis and I need at least
3 binding votes to join the PMC.

Please do not misunderstand me, I do not do this, because it is a "dream"
role for me, To be quite clear I would much more have liked a situation
where some of the PMC members had accepted a nomination.

Enough said.

rgds
jan i