On 31/01/2015 Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
On 30-01-2015, at 12:47, Marcus wrote:
On 26/01/2015 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Just a note in a dedicated thread to say that nominations for a new PMC
Chair are to be considered open for three more days, to give others
(Dennis and Jan already nominated themselves) the opportunity to run.
I don't remember if Louis has declinded or agreed to be again a chair candidate.

I explicitly wrote that anybody who was running, besides Dennis and Jan, had 3 days (after the 26 days we had already spent in discussions) to self-nominate or be nominated by someone else who had preliminary checked the candidate's availability.

I explicitly named Marcus, Rob, Kay, Juergen and Louis as people who had been nominated in the previous round.

None of them, except Marcus, wrote back.

I sent another reminder 24 hours to the deadline.

None of them wrote back. All of them wrote to the list during those 3 days.

I waited 24 hours after the deadline, in case there were e-mails stuck in moderation for whatever reason.

None of them wrote back.

Now the nominations phase is over and we are voting. This discussion lasted one entire month.

If nominated, and then elected, sure, what the heck. :-)

I take this as a joke... but, anyway, we are voting.

Regards,
  Andrea.