Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
On another thread, Pedro Giffuni observed that neither Jan nor I are on the AOO
PMC.

This was already noted in my vote mail and in previous discussions. The winning candidate will be admitted to the PMC (there are minimum requirements but I'm sure we can meet them). While I see it likely that the other one gets an invitation too, we are currently voting for the PMC Chair and for nothing else. Since the process has now been ongoing for one month, everybody who had concerns had the time to voice them. We are now voting.

Regards,
  Andrea.