Hi Marco,

yes it worked. The extension manager, however, did not find it when looking for updates. It told me there were no updates.

Max

Am 31.01.2015 um 12:30 schrieb Marco A.G.Pinto:
Strange... now it is working...

Kind regards,
        >Marco A.G.Pinto
           ---------------------

On 31/01/2015 11:15, Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
Hello!

It seems to be true.

I tried to download it too and it says that the file cannot be found.

I have just re-uploaded it, but it still doesn't work.

Could someone have a look at it?

PS->I have to leave to my job soon and can't stay here for long.

Thanks!

Kind regards,