From: Andrea Pescetti [mailto:pesce...@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, February 8, 2015 02:24
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Re: [VOTE] New Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair

Peter Junge wrote:
> What is the conclusion of this vote? As far as I understand the Apache
> philosophy, such votes are no majority votes but consensus is the goal.

Conclusion is that Jan is the person I will recommend for replacing me.
The vote outcome determines the new Chair.

> A a considerable and easy way out might be a
> double chair with both Jan and Dennis; especially they also seem to have
> complementary skills.

We have one Chair. And it will be Jan. Of course, it's natural to think
that Dennis can/will have a major role in the project. This is the duty
of PMC members. And it can be done without any formal titles (a thing
that I'm sure neither Dennis or Jan are attached to). So it's totally
welcome for me to see Jan, Dennis AND ALL OF US work together and help
in different project areas.

Regards,
   Andrea.