On 17/02/2015 Alexandro Colorado wrote:
On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 3:29 PM, jan i wrote:
On Tuesday, February 17, 2015, Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org> wrote:
on a sidenote, I wonder where is the code from the mwiki/forum/ and other
sites on versioning system? I remember you announced you will put those
apps there, but not sure where are these apps located.
they are located in the infra repo, where all vm/appl is stored.
​Sorry to be a nag, but do you mean this one:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/staging/​

Last time I checked, they were here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/machines/vms/
you will need committers credentials to see that repository, but please do not commit anything to it unless agreed in advance. Moving files to the real VMs (i.e., updating the VMs to the latest SVN revision) must be done manually by an administrator though.

Regards,
  Andrea.