Forwarded to OP.
Renato, you're not subscribed to the list, you may have missed other replies.

Hagar

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet :         Re: Breach of confidentiality
Date :  Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:02:52 +0100
De :    jan i <j...@apache.org>
Répondre à :    dev@openoffice.apache.org
Pour :  dev <dev@openoffice.apache.org>

On 11 March 2015 at 19:38, Grampa Renato, GB <
renato.gra...@prysmiangroup.com> wrote:

Sirs,

You have made public one of my message without my authorization.

Actually we (being the Apache Software Foundation) have not made anything
public. You write (and worte) to a public mailing list, that automatically
distribute your mail to all subscribers of that list as per normal policy.

Some of the subscribers are Mail archive servers, which we do not own nor
control. You list one example of such a server.

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.devel/18648

I highlight that the message contained a Confidentiality Notice that you
have deliberately and blatantly breached.

You are put on notice that intend to take legal actions against your
organisation for this issue and for all direct and indirect damages you
have caused.

We take due note of your statement, and advice you to write to the owners
of the mailing list archives instead.

I ask you to remove immediately the message from the web and cancel it
from your records by c.o.b. 16 March 2015.

You need to contact the mail archive owner, you mail was, in full
accordance with normal mailing list policy, sent to all subscribers.

Rgds
jan i.

I await your confirmation before the above deadline.

regards
Renato Grampa

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments (if any) may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information and it for the use of the
intended recipient(s). No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any incorrect transmission.

notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take
any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error,
please, delete it (and any copies of it) and kindly inform the sender of
this e-mail by replying or going to www.prysmiangroup.com<
http://www.prysmiangroup.com/> on "contact us".

All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by
law.