From: Buddhi Eashwarage [mailto:buddhie...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 04:44
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Source code build help

Hi,

I'm working on AOO QA tasks.So i like to build the source code and
try.Specially i like to contribute on Writer application.So i think in
eclipse i can build the code.Is it?And i'm using windows 7 environment at
the moment.If anyone can give me a small guide to that i admire it.Like to
say i'm from a development background, so i think i can catch it easily.

Kind Regards,
Buddhi Eashwarage