Kay Schenk wrote:
> Hello all --
>
> I know we're basically "whitelisting" both CWiki and MWiki accounts, but
> currently I do not find a "Register" link on any OpenOffice Wiki
> (https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page)
> pages. Was this removed and I didn't notice?
>
> If some alternate means of account registration is used, shouldn't this
> be mentioned on the main page?

Kay;

Account creation by users on the m-wiki was disabled quite some time ago
as an anti-spam measure. The procedure to get an m-wki account is to
send a request for an m-wiki account containing your preferred user name
and your e-mail address  either here or to the documentation mailing
list and one of the admins, usually myself or Andrea will create the
account. A notice with a temporary password will be sent to the user at
the e-mail address provided. The temporary password will be required to
be changed at the first log-in.

Regards
Keith