Hi all,

I had an interesting discussion this afternoon in Lausanne with people of
wikimédia.ch <http://xn--wikimdia-f1a.ch>. This project has about 500
members and produces contents for Wikipedia. It also  develops a software,
Kiwix. The project is not only composed of volunteers, it integrates also
employees, mainly project managers, who organize courses for new members in
different locations on a regular basis, provide maintenance of the
structure and are responsible for contacts with the media to guide them on
projects which make the demand when they organize events. I can count of
their help to promote the AOO project in Switzerland.
Regarding the documentation, there is no problem. If a work is initialized
under a dual license cc-by-sa / Alv2.0, their potential contributors will
work under the dual license. So, the ALv2.0 license will always be
maintained and the AOO project can anytime reuse the material, if desired.

Regards
--
gw