Hi All,

So this build has been failing more or less forever:

http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-fbsd-nightly?numbuilds=100
<http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-fbsd-nightly?numbuilds=100>

So it is failing the ‘configure’ and ‘buildstrap’ steps.

The latest build at:

http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-fbsd-nightly/builds/321/steps/configure/logs/stdio

<http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-fbsd-nightly/builds/321/steps/configure/logs/stdio>

shows errors that is the main theme of the previous build failures.

sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --disable-mozilla
head: /etc/*-release: No such file or directory
checking which cppunit to use... configure: WARNING: not using cppunit
configure: error: hunspell headers not found.

First thing I’ll do is remove the —disable-mozilla and —with-system-hunspell
options and
performa  a manual build , see if it gets any further.

I’d like to know however if these are ‘required’ options and if so what is
needed in order to
stop those errors with these options.

Gav…