So the build got further, both configure and buildstrap passed.

Now we get libtextcat errors , see:

http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-fbsd-nightly/builds/328/steps/build%20--all/logs/stdio

<http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-fbsd-nightly/builds/328/steps/build%20--all/logs/stdio>

details:

=============
Building module libtextcat
=============

Entering
/usr/home/buildslave27/slave27/openoffice-fbsd-nightly/build/main/libtextcat

mkout -- version: 1.8

1 module(s):
        libtextcat
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/usr/home/buildslave27/slave27/openoffice-fbsd-nightly/build/main/libtextcat

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by
running:

        build --all:libtextcat

Any ideas on that one?

(could be a freeBSD env specific error.)

Gav…