Hello,
My name is Remigiusz Fajfer and I am Polish. I am curently using Open
Office and Libre Office at the same time. I must say that Libre Office is a
little bit better right now, but I believe that it is good to support both
projects, because one can always be a little better than the other and
competition is something good.
One thing that drives me mad about open source programmers is that they
mostly do not listen to suggestions. I am curently speaking mostly about
blender project.
Suggestions to you:
1. The icons are too small. It's nice to look at the softness of them, but
they are too small. The best optical reference is that their size should be
"the upper top of the middle". When you look at them, they just shouldn't
be the middle size, but a little bumpy..
2. The color of the panel is light blue, which is a Microsoft standard.
Well, the Microsoft standard is wrong, and this should be a light rotten
yellow, rotten means it should be with the little of grey, green and red.
3. The panel needs to be optimised. It's just along the process of
programming lots of people put important functions somewhere they do not
fit and the users have problems finding them and remembering where they
are. That does not mean the panel should be somehow "minimalised". The only
way to do this is to find someone with vision to work as giving opinions
about it.
That's all. Thank you for giving me the oportunity to share.
Best Regards
Remigiusz Fajfer