Hello!

A special case is bugzilla. Bugzilla not intends to be a mailing list. It
seems it is a closed forum which shows sender addresses only for people who
are logged in. Bugzilla posts will be streamed into a mailing list - and
there is the problem.

We do it with bugzilla and also with subversion.

I actually do not see the problem, bugzilla/subversion are as such is also
public, and anybody can go in and read the content, even without a user.

I do not talk about the content - only about the email addresses. And these are not public in bugzilla.

Regards Mathias