Am 06/27/2015 12:27 AM, schrieb Phil Steitz:
On 6/26/15 3:00 PM, Marcus wrote:
Thanks for your hint.

I've tried to update this on our webpage. However, it seems that
the ASP webpage uses some more code (CSS and/or JS) that is not
included in our page [1].

If you have a fast idea how to get this fixed, it would be greatly
appreciated. Othwerwise I will simple delete the Amazon part - or
the complete webpage, let's see. ;-)

Make sure to include this script reference at the top of the block:

<script async
src="https://static-na.payments-amazon.com/OffAmazonPayments/us/js/Widgets.js<view-source:https://static-na.payments-amazon.com/OffAmazonPayments/us/js/Widgets.js>"></script>

If you just copy the lines starting there and ending with
data-ap-payment-action="AuthorizeAndCapture"

from the source in [1] it should work.

OK, it's working now but the UI part is shown double. Only the bottom one (the smaller one) is working. Any idea?

[1] http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/donations.html

Thanks

Marcus