Hi Dennis

I have absolutely no problem with your changes as long as September 5th
remain unchanged.

however as we both know, the opinion thst I should follow the idea of a
single persone have
been raised quite direct in private, do could you please endure PMC
consensus to the proposal. With consensus I willchabfe it imidiatly.

rgds
jan i