On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Roberto Galoppini
<roberto.galopp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to nominate Dennis Hamilton (orcmid), for a number of reasons
> we already discussed here, and more important to say because of his very
> positive attitude towards collaboration within the PMC.
>
> He proved to be an excellent mediator and advisor to the group, always
> respectful of the Apache Way and willing to help.

+1.

I think Dennis would be a great choice, if he is willing.   I've known
him for almost a decade now, from his volunteer work on the ODF
standard and with ODF interoperability.   He was one of the few true
volunteer members of the ODF TC, not working for any of the large
commercial vendors, but gained the respect of all with his technical
knowledge and experience, but also his willingness to work with all.
He's a gentleman, something we don't see much anymore.   I met him
once in Seattle at an ODF Plugfest and he made me appreciate the
importance of thanking public bus drivers.  My mentioning all this
will surely embarrass Dennis a little, but that's the kind of guy he
is, and I want to make sure you know that.

Regards,

-Rob