These accounts don't provide enough information to nail anything down to root
causes, and some of the forum cases are not resolved one way or the other yet.

My main desktop machine upgraded (with my permission) to Windows 10 Pro x64 on
the evening of July 29.

I already had AOO 4.1.1 and LibreOffice 4.3.5.2 installed.

I just did some random opening of existing .odt and .ods files in both
applications.  I just opened all AOO applications from the menu window.

I am unable to find any of these problems.

I don't dispute that others are having some sort of trouble.  I am saying it is
not something I can isolate any evidence for.

We need to have someone who can work with us to resolve a Bugzilla on a
specific case, being able to provide screen shots or other useful information
on exactly what is happening, what the messages are, etc.  We also need to keep
other reports separate unless the detailed actual situations are confirmed to
be the same.

I am happy to work with anyone who is able to do that and has a demonstrated
case of post-upgrade difficulties that we can nail down.

 - Dennis

PS: When getting the Windows File Explorer properties for a folder, the
Read-only attribute box will tend to have a black square in it.  This does not
mean that all of the files are read only.  This may be misleading some folks
into thinking that is their problem.  Only if there is a check-mark in the box
are the files in the folder all set to read-only.  (The black box apparently
means there might be some read-only files in the folder below, and those are
usually system files, not everything.)

PPS: I have seen reports that Windows 10 Home (not Pro) has increased security
safeguards.  I don't know if this is related or not.

PPPS: I have not attempted any fresh installs of anything.  I will install a
later version of LibreOffice to see if there are problems there.  Based on my
experience so far, I do not expect any.