I should stat by saying that I do not now use Windows other than an old version
for access to archived files in old formats, so what I write below is based on
a quick analysis from memory of recent Forum postings.

There are a number of reported Windows 10 problems, some of which are being
laid at the door of OpenOffice although they may be generic W10 upgrade
difficulties and/or user problems with that upgrade.

I list below some of the recent threads.

The most common problem is that the W10 upgrade leaves all OpenOffice files
(and, from other reports, other application files) in read-only form;  this
read-only may possibly be removable but there is no clear 100% effective path
to do this (from the reports below)

Other reports are of inability to open OO applications - Calc apparently being
the most commonly affected.

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=78470

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=78450

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=78432