Am 08/09/2015 07:09 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
Having looked around a bit, I could not easily find where the general
FAQ is linked. It seems to be a link from the "about" page --
http://www.openoffice.org/about/

which is also no longer linked from the home page.

Should we link "About" from http://www.openoffice.org/why/index.html
in some way?

in general I think it can be a good place or linking.

However, the FAQs are mostly outdated. Does it make sense to do the linking without a greater review and rework?

If we decide for a rework I would comment out any linking to the FAQs and replace at least the inital webpage temporarily with an "under construction" message.

Marcus