Sorry that it took longer than expected but finally the change is now online:

http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

Marcus

Am 07/30/2015 06:26 PM, schrieb Marcus:
Am 07/30/2015 04:38 PM, schrieb | Stelios Lambropoulos |:
We saw there was a problem with buildbot about the consultants listing
for "infolearn”.
Is there anything we can do? Should we reapply/resend?

thanks for coming back to this.

Yes, it was already added to the SVN repository where the website is
managed. But there is a little problem to get this also to the
production webserver.

There is nothing more you need to do. IMHO we need some more patience to
get the problem fixed - especially now in the summer and therefore
vacation time.

@Andrea:
Do you have a response from the Infra team - or a JIRA issue?

Thanks

Marcus