From: Phil Steitz [mailto:phil.ste...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2015 09:21
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: [REPORT] PMC 2015-07 Private-List Activity through July

On 8/29/15 8:39 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> I'd love to see a comparison with a half dozen other projects.

[ ... ] But
committer / PMC votes, security issues and occasional random legal
or must-be-private people-related things pop up and cause traffic
spikes when they do.  So I would not draw conclusions or do
comparisons based on message counts.  Better to compare what is
actually being discussed.

[ ... ]