On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:
> Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
>>
>> I fixed several problems and am busy rebuilding. Please check if the
>> latest SVN works for you. If not, please post the build log.
>

> Just to say that I built the current trunk and didn't experience any
> problems. Actually, even if in general I build AOO410, I had built trunk a
> couple times during the weekend without any problems.
>
> And thank you Damjan for your work on tests!

Pleasure. Just wish we had more developers, more momentum. The
dev.openoffice.org IRC is so quiet, Wiki out of date and horribly
organized (I find useful Wiki pages days after I actually needed them,
and only by accident).

You must have been extremely lucky and used --disable-unit-tests
and/or didn't use a parallel build, as the build still sporadically
broke for me, and I've discovered a whole new category of
build-breaking bugs I may have introduced: missing dependencies which
cause race conditions in parallel builds. The very latest SVN should
fix all such issues I found.

Also where are our buildbots?

Thank you
Damjan