At the moment always
Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.2_Linux_x86-64_install-deb_de.tar.gz
is missing in
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.2-rc1-r1705606/binaries/de/

When will a build be available for testing?

Those builds will come with RC2, it is easier to do so than re-upload
the missing files in RC1.

If there interest in testing that version as soon as possible, I can
probably make one RC2 installer (like: the 64-bit Linux DEB installer,
German version) available for download from my people.apache.org space
in a few hours. This is exactly the same file that will be on
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/ when all builds are
completed and uploaded. Do you want to have it available early?

If it will come with the other language versions it is OK.

Thank you!

Regards, Mathias