On 26/10/15 09:31, Regina Henschel wrote:
> [x] 0 Abstain
>
> It is still not clear, whether the fact, that I cannot build the
> delivered source on Windows 7 is a problem in my build environment or a
> bug in the source.

Regina I don't know why it doesn't build on your machine but I
successfully built the tagged AOO410 branch for the RC on Windows, Mac
and Linuxc 32/64 bit. It was always a clean fresh build to the latest
tagged sources. The src tar balls are gnerated on Mac as I did it always
in the past. The included config scripts for Mac are a mistake and were
probably in all src releases in the past as well (good catch Damjan)

Well I built the src tarball only on Mac because of the lack of time to
do it on the other platforms as well. But again it iis the same source I
used to build the binaries.

Juergen