On 31/10/2015 PATHANGI JANARDHANAN JATINSHRAVAN wrote:
Attached is a patch that fixes a compilation error I faced while
building Open Office on Mac OS X 10.10.

Hi, thanks for starting your journey into the OpenOffice code!

Patches are not distributed when you post to the mailing list: our mailing list software removes them, so we can't see your patch.

The only way for contributing a patch is to:
- Register for a Bugzilla account https://bz.apache.org/ooo/createaccount.cgi - Create a new issue and upload the patch there (don't worry if you are lost in the many settings, they can be fixed later if needed; just provide a description and attach the patch).

Regards,
  Andrea.