This was my configure command:
  $ ./configure --enable-category-b --enable-wiki-publisher
--enable-bundled-dictionaries --without-stlport
--with-dmake-url=http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2
 --with-epm-url=http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz
--with-junit=/Users/jatin1/junit-4.9.jar
--with-jdk-home=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_79.jdk/Contents/Home
--disable-systray --with-openssl=/usr/local/opt/openssl
--with-package-format="installed"