Am 12/04/2015 09:06 PM, schrieb Dave:
The level of spam arriving on our list servers has been steadily
increasing. A couple of years ago moderators might have to filter a
dozen or so attempted spam posts per day sent to the dev, marketing,
doc, api&  users lists. Now this can sometimes be the hourly count.
Today, the dev list server is being hit with a flood attack from a
Google+ account running into hundreds per hour.

Is there any specific Infra contact who can deal with this, or should I
simply submit a general Infra ticket?

thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I've set Infra into CC, so that e don't loose time and the first can give you an answer what to do as quick help.

Marcus