From: Brett Grentell [mailto:bgrent...@icloud.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 7:34 PM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Compiler Error

Ah ok,   I know what you mean.   ( there may be some more output above the
error.)

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<dam...@apache.org> </div><div>Date:12/12/2015  5:09 PM  (GMT+10:00)

When you compile with -P4, the output from gtest often appears mixed with
output from the other 3 build jobs. Leave out -P4, and you should be able to
see more.

Damjan