Am 12/13/2015 12:17 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Marcus wrote:
it seems my user account "mla" has no longer the permissions to edit
pages. Can some admin check this please?

Did you try with an ordinary page or with the home page? The home page
seems to be special.

yes, I can edit all other pages. Didn't know that the first page wants to be treated special. ;-)

But I've just one thing: Please avoid to link to the "other.html" webpage as it is no longer maintained - and also because it will be deleted someday as the normal download webpage is its successor.

My suggestion for the first 2 bullet points of "Get latest released software" is to combine them:

- For the most current release and all language packs see the [Download website]

Thanks

Marcus