j.nitschke wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 14:32:12 -0500 Pedro Giffuni wrote:
Sorry, wish I could correct that in the commit logs.

Our SVN supports editing logs. You will need something like:
$ svn propedit -r 1722749 --revprop svn:log .

ps: we can't really upload anything to ooo-extras anymore since
Google code is deprecated.
we use an other mirror now ...
OOO_EXTRAS=http://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/
Kay Schenk and Andrea Pescetti are listed as owners

To both of you and anyone else who may need to update dependencies: just create a SourceForge account and ask for access here if you wish to be added there. It's an independent system; no other privileges are needed.

seems it depends on Licence what goes on svn ext_sources/  and what on
sourceforge

Correct. Extras are for so-called "non-category A" dependencies.

Regards,
  Andrea.