Hello Andrea,

I have been adding words to the pt_PT autocorrect XML:
DocumentList.xml

So far I have added around 80-90 words.

I would like to update the official 2010 version of the file with my version before AOO 4.2.0 is released.

What is the correct procedure? I know how to pack the files and rename to acor_pt-PT.dat .

I also noticed that LO 5 seems to have the same little words of AOO (pt_PT) but it has over 1000 entries of special symbols.

PS-> It will take months to add all the words from my grammar books which means that AOO 4.2.0 will only have some of the words.

Thanks!

Kind regards,